Durable Dental Implants in Englewood
Dental implants are the latest development in tooth replacement and offer significant benefits. Not only will you feel a boost in your confidence, but you’ll also be preserving your oral health for years to come.
At Total Dentistry, Dr. Lawrence Hale helps patients in Englewood and surrounding communities restore their smile to health with quality dental implants. If you are missing one or more teeth, contact our Englewood dental implant dentist today and schedule a comprehensive consultation to find out if you are eligible for an implant-supported restoration.
CALL US: (941) 475-3962 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Why Consider Dental Implants?
There are multiple options for tooth replacement, but what makes dental implants stand out are the numerous benefits they offer. Our team will walk you through the entire process and ensure you're well-informed before undergoing an implant placement procedure. Once you've received your new dental implants, some of their benefits include:
- Permanent: A dental implant is made with titanium, a biocompatible material that fuses with the jaws. This creates a permanent root that stabilizes the implant. Even if the prosthetic dental crown is somehow damaged, the post remains in place, making replacement simpler and more comfortable.
- Lifelike: The prosthetic tooth, or crown, of the implant is fashioned to match your existing teeth in shape, size, and color, preserving the aesthetic value of your smile.
- Comfortable: The permanent nature and careful placement of the implant ensures that it fits seamlessly into your smile. You will be able to eat, speak, and clean it just as you would a normal tooth, and it never moves or slips out of place.
- Functional: These implants are designed to withstand full chewing force, and with proper care, they can remain functional for decades.
- Health Protection: One of the biggest advantages of implants is how they preserve your oral health. With a fully functional root, implants prevent the loss in jaw bone density that occurs with tooth loss. They also keep teeth from drifting into the open space and destroying a healthy alignment.
Are You a Candidate for Implants?
The first step in determining your eligibility for implants is a thorough exam. We use digital x-rays to obtain a clear image of your jaw area. This tells us more about your dental situation and whether implants would be right for you. Dental implants require sufficient bone density to hold them in place. When the bone is thin or weak, an additional procedure, such as a bone graft, may be necessary to prepare for a placement.
Some complex cases may make it difficult for an implant to be placed. In these cases, we gladly discuss your options and help you to determine the treatment that best helps you achieve a healthy smile you can wear with confidence.
Dental Implant FAQs
Our team knows that the decision to receive dental implants can be intimidating. This is why we encourage you to share your questions and concerns so our dentist can provide the answers and information you need to make a confident decision regarding your oral health. Here are some of the most common questions we receive about dental implants.
How do I care for my dental implants?
Dental implants are easy to care for because you simply brush and floss them twice daily, just like your natural teeth. It is important to also maintain your biannual dental visits so our oral surgeon can verify the integrity of your implant-supported restoration.
How long do dental implants last?
Dental implants are very durable and can last 10-15 years when they are properly cared for. Our dentist will give you tips and instructions to maintain your dental implant. It's important that you do not use your implant-supported restoration to bite hard surfaces like ice, bottles, and cans.
How many teeth can I replace with dental implants?
Dental implants can replace any number of missing or severely compromised teeth. From crowns and bridges to full and partial dentures, our dentist works with you to restore the beauty, fullness, and health of your smile.
Beautiful Dental Implants in Englewood, FL
Dr. Hale and his team are dedicated to helping you achieve a healthy smile you can take pride in. The transformative treatments we perform at Total Dentistry can repair your smile and return it to optimal health. If you're in need of dental implants in Englewood, our caring and skilled dentist can help. Schedule a visit to our inviting dental office today!
CALL US: (941) 475-3962 REQUEST APPOINTMENT